Lady Anne's Way 2019


Yesterday I posted about the first time I did Lady Anne's Way back in 2015.  Today it's about the second time I did it, just over 6 months ago.  I realise that during my walks in 2019 I took less and less photos, so have found it difficult to find a variety of images to include in posts on some of the later walks I have done.  This walk was the last LDW I've done (to date) and it suffered from a lack of photos, especially toward the beginning.  Things improve a little as it progresses through the days.

I walked Lady Anne's Way for the second time in October of 2019, as the last walk of my 3-month walking holiday that year and, despite the visibility problems on some days and the mud/muck issue towards the end, it remains as one of the best walking experiences I've had.  You can access the daily entries and photos of my 2019 Lady Anne's Way walk through the menu at the top left under "England" but can also get to it directly by clicking HERE.

You will also notice I have created lists of all of the LDWs I've done in the U.K. under each of the England, Scotland, and Wales pages under the menu, with links to my daily entries and photos for each.



Comments

Popular Posts