South West Coastal Path 2015



In 2015 saw me challenging myself.  I was back in the U.K. for a third walking holiday, this time for 2 months of it.  The year ended up being the best walking holiday I've had, with respect to the walks and scenery.  At the time I thought it might have been, not only my longest but, my last U.K. walking holiday; I was heading back to New Zealand right afterward and had thought I might take early retirement after 3 more years of unpaid leave.  That didn't work out the way I'd thought (I still haven't taken early retirement, but I am on another year's leave back in NZ as I type this early in 2020).  Anyway, here's one of the best walks I've done (It is competing to be the best - hrmmm... perhaps a post on all the walks I've done, ranked from worst to best?).  Finally I've finished creating pages for all 44 days of this LDW.  It's only taken me as long to create the pages as it did to walk the trail!  Just kidding - it's only taken me a week or two.  You can access the daily entries and photos of my South West Coastal Path walk through the menu at the top left under "England" but can also get to it directly by clicking HERE.

You will also notice I have created lists of all of the LDWs I've done in the U.K. under each of the England, Scotland, and Wales pages under the menu, with links to my daily entries and photos for each.

Comments

Popular Posts