Shropshire Hills 2018



I have now completed putting up the posts for my holidays in the Shropshire Hills (all 6 of them).


You can access the daily entries and photos of my fourth visit to the Shropshire Hills through the menu at the top left under "England" but can also get to it directly by clicking HERE.

You will also notice I have created lists of all of the LDWs I've done in the U.K. under each of the England, Scotland, and Wales pages under the menu.  As I create daily entries for those blogs, titles on those lists will become "live links" to my daily entries and photos.  I will likely focus on the walks I did in 2019 first, but if any of you have a preference as to what walk in my lists that you would like to see blogged about next, drop me a line and I will see if I can bump the priority for it.


Comments

Popular Posts