Borders Abbeys Way

Melrose Abbey

September of 2019 saw me back in Scotland for a few walks, one of which was the Borders Abbeys Way.  It is a multi-day circular walk  through the Scottish Borders, passing by 4 abbeys.

You can access the daily entries and photos of my Scottish Borders visit through the menu at the top left under "Scotland" but can also get to it directly by clicking HERE.

You will also notice I have created lists of all of the LDWs I've done in the U.K. under each of the England, Scotland, and Wales pages under the menu.  As I create daily entries for those blogs, titles on those lists will become "live links" to my daily entries and photos.  There are still a few "dead" links in those lists, but I am making progress toward finishing blogs for them all.

Comments

Popular Posts