Shropshire Hills 2019 part 2


Here is my blog for my second visit to the Shropshire Hills I did at the end of my 2019 3-month walking holiday in the U.K.  The first visit was at the beginning of the holiday and included a lot more walking.

You can access the daily entries and photos of this latest visit to the Shropshire Hills through the menu at the top left under "England" but can also get to it directly by clicking HERE.

You will also notice I have created lists of all of the LDWs I've done in the U.K. under each of the England, Scotland, and Wales pages under the menu, with links to my daily entries and photos for each.

If you are wondering what the photo is of at the top of this post, it is of someone's back garden (I took the photo over the top of a 2 metre high fence) beside a link path between Carding Mill Valley road and Longhills road in Church Stretton.  I'd love to have a stream running through my property.

Comments

Popular Posts